Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wishful Thinking

It's been four months since I surprised Vince with the news that I was pregnant. You've all seen the video (if not, CLICK HERE) and here's a picture of the very pacifier that stumped him!


I just happened upon it a couple of days ago. I had it stashed in a drawer and hadn't thought of it since that day. I remember back when I was buying it, it took me a little while because I was debating on whether to get the blue or the pink. Well I guess it was wishful thinking granted because I bought the blue one!

It hit me all over again that we're having son and I got tears in my eyes. I now see what they mean about how emotional you get when you're pregnant. I am so excited and can't wait until we share his name!

1 comment:

Jean M said...

Wish fulfillment or just a good guess?!